Thursday, May 30, 2013

Webcam models, do they really make money?

Let me give you the absolute truth - I have been webcamming for about a week through a site.

At first (and I mean the first couple of days) the money just trickles in... you make about $10-15 an hour. This is because newbies cannot charge as much as non-newbies. Once you can charge more, it is possible to make $30 - $50+ an hour. Its all about how interesting you are, and if you have good conversation, and look good. If you are a good looking girl from Poland I am sure you are gorgeous and you will clean up!

The guy will sit there and chat with you. Not everything is about sex... I had a very nice guy last night who just wanted to see me cross my legs over and over. He did this for 30 minutes!!! We talked about his job the whole time, and I just sat there and crossed my legs back and forth. The site charges the guests $2 - $5 a minute to talk to you, and you get 30% - 60% of that directly. That's how you make your money and you get paid on the 1st and 16th.

There are some girls who bring in $1500 a week, week after week. Your regulars will keep paying whatever you charge. They want to feel like they have a relationship with you, so you really do have to be an actress. The girls who are best at this make six figures. The site I work with gives bonuses too - $1000 cash, designer purses, perfume, jewelry and even CARS. It is real work and its very fun!

I do this in the evenings, after my "regular" office job.....its very fun to come home, get dressed up and make money for chatting with people online. Once I get a regular base of fans, I have plans to quit my day job!


source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090312214923AAlUMZF 


Choose the best network and start making money right now(NSFW):  Chaturbate 

1 comment:

  1. WE'RE HIRING NEW LIVE CAM MODELS!
    MAKE MORE THAN $10,000 PER WEEK.
    BECOME A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete